Elegant handmade bracelets with a delicate fleur de lis charm. These are so easy to wear and go with anything in your closet - from your favorite jeans and tee shirt to your "go to" dress for date night with your husband! The tiny freshwater pearls add an extra touch of elegance.
Easy to clean with a simple wipe of a silver cleaning cloth!
Do you sometimes find your jewelry looking like this when you open your suitcase? I know I do and it's no fun to untangle everything just to have something to wear.
Here are 5 tips for helping your organize your jewelry so it will be ready when you are - no more wasting precious vacation time untangling all those chains and earrings!
1. Buy or make a beautiful jewelry organizer....I know, it seems obvious but if you have a really cute jewelry organizer, like this one from Vera Bradley, you are much more likely to keep everything where it belongs!
2. Buttons are great for organizing earrings - just put the posts or earwires through the holes in the button and, voila! - earring sets stay together! Earrings could all go together in a small ziplock bag for better organization.
3. Use pill organizers! They come in lots of different sizes and are inexpensive - everything stays separate from other jewelry and easy to grab & go.
4. How about simply using a small ziplock for each item and then put the small ziplocks into one larger one? Simple and effective!
5. Plan out what you will be wearing on your trip and limit the jewelry you take - each piece that goes into your bag must work with at least two outfits that you plan to wear. Limit large statement necklaces - they tend to be heavy and take up precious room in your suitcase.
One of the all time favorite bracelets - so flexible, lightweight and easy to wear with anything in your closet. Image you favorite pair of jeans with a comfortable top and this classic bracelet - a perfect pairing!
We just returned from 10 days in Seattle, visiting our younger son and his girlfriend. Our older son and his wife joined us there for a long weekend - what a special time it was. I love to travel and when I can combine that with a family visit, I am in heaven.
Another quote I love about family is from Michael J. Fox: "Family is not an important thing, it's everything."
I came home refreshed and energized for creating new jewelry and vowing to be more in touch with each of you, because, after all, you are the next best thing to family!
One of my goals for quite a long time has been to be able to photograph my jewelry on a model and the opportunity finally happened! This beautiful lady agreed to be my "model for a day". A friend volunteered to shoot photos using her 35mm camera and I took photos with my phone. The end results? Hundreds of photos and lots of great ones!
There is already one of my favorite photos from this day on my homepage (go here to see it) and more will be popping up in the next month or so!
Hello & Welcome!
I am Laura Teague, a metal smith living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.