1. Elliptical silver earrings 2. Long layered necklace 3. Long layered necklace - knots 4. Set of layered necklaces circles
At one time or another, we have always wondered exactly which necklace to wear with the blouse we want to wear to work. Here is some helpful info about how to choose the right necklace for your neckline.
1. With a blouse or top featuring a bow or other "fussy" neckline, it's probably best to forego the necklace altogether and opt for a nice pair of large earrings. A necklace is likely to "fight" with this type of necklace so don't over think it - just grab your favorite pair of larger earrings and go!
2. With a cowl neckline, the same can be true as for the bow neckline, unless you choose a longer necklace. The Strata layered necklace collection has several choices for a long necklace that will lend a sleek and elegant look to this type of neckline.
3. With a halter neckline, the important thing is for the necklace be a just the right length - not too close to the neck but not so long that it gets lost. The medium length necklaces in the Strata Collection (such as the pearl necklace) are just right for this neckline - there are currently three design choices for you to choose.
4. With a turtleneck sweater or (more likely in the spring or summer, a sleeveless mock turtleneck), you can feel free to pile on the layered chain necklaces, if you are comfortable with the look. There are three choices in the Strata Collection for sets of long chain necklaces - soon to be four choices! See the pearl set, the circle set and the knotted set.
I am Laura Teague and you may as well know right up front that I am obsessed with sterling silver.